WHO WE ARE?
Trinity School is an non-denominational, independent, co-educational elementary school registered with the Ministry of Education and Training of Ontario.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
programs from preschool to grade eight
- small class sizes
- personal attention
- enriched learning experience
- a positive school atmosphere
- extended French language instruction, beginning in grade two
- opportunities for parental and family involvement
- regular communication between school and family
- care before and after school
- private and group music lessons
- a design and technology program
- active and varied school sports
- art, music and drama to stimulate creativity and imagination
- individual support to ensure that each student reaches full potential
- a Reach-Ahead program for grade eight students
- a secure environment with an emphasis on self-discipline, respect and responsibility
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL:
Ms. Sandra Hurley email@example.com
Ms. Alyssa Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. (519) 469 3434
Fax: (519) 469 9264